- Six of the Baddest Asian Pacific American Comedians Come to Knock on SF’s Door
- San Francisco’s Asian Art Museum Announces 2014-2015 Exhibition Schedule
- The Chinese Culture Center of San Francisco Presents the 5th Annual Chinatown Music Festival
- Fifth Laotian National Conference Set for This Weekend
- S.F.’s Annual Japanese Pop Culture Extravaganza Attracts Huge Crowds For Music, Anime, Film, Fashion And Ramen
Archive for March 11th, 2003
Posted on March 11, 2003 | No CommentsThey call their studio the Carpal Tunnel. That’s code for DJ Brother Damyu’s room at home, where the beat maker scratches so many tracks for the hip hop masterminds of Jupitersciples, that his friends joke he’s about to get carpal tunnel syndrome.