- Six of the Baddest Asian Pacific American Comedians Come to Knock on SF’s Door
- San Francisco’s Asian Art Museum Announces 2014-2015 Exhibition Schedule
- The Chinese Culture Center of San Francisco Presents the 5th Annual Chinatown Music Festival
- Fifth Laotian National Conference Set for This Weekend
- S.F.’s Annual Japanese Pop Culture Extravaganza Attracts Huge Crowds For Music, Anime, Film, Fashion And Ramen
Archive for October 6th, 2007
Posted on October 6, 2007 | No CommentsSAN FRANCISCO — Often called the “fountain lady” because of her many fountains on public view and considered the matriarch of San Francisco arts education, nationally recognized artist Ruth Asawa was honored with the inaugural Mayor’s Art Award on Oct. 1 at the War Memorial […]
Posted on October 6, 2007 | No CommentsConfidence man Norman Hsu drew the attention of the media on an otherwise slow summer by living the American dream and following the American way. He did this by giving away lots of other people’s money to politicians.