- Immunization Program Protects Babies From Hepatitis B
- Hill Physicians Asian Heritage Street Celebration Honored Local Community Groups and Schools
- On the Scene: O Canada Land of Wonderful Sights
- CAAMFest San Jose Returns September 4-7, 2014
- Six of the Baddest Asian Pacific American Comedians Come to Knock on SF’s Door
Archive for October 7th, 2007
Asian American Organizations Support Marriage Equality: Sixty groups file brief in California Supreme CourtPosted on October 7, 2007 | No CommentsMore than 60 Asian American organizations, ranging from the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association to Filipinos for Affirmative Action, filed an amicus brief in the California Supreme Court in support of marriage equality on Sept. 26.
Posted on October 7, 2007 | No CommentsFair Trial or Show Trial? With the one-sided negative press and local officials galvanizing against Supervisor Ed Jew, it is assured that he will not receive a fair criminal trial in San Francisco (“Mayor Boots Jew, Names Replacement,” Sept. 28).
Posted on October 7, 2007 | No CommentsDespite making up one in three San Francisco residents and more than one-sixth of voters, a quarter-million San Francisco Asian Pacific Americans have only one supervisor out of 11 seats. Last week, that one seat became tenuous when elected Supervisor Ed Jew was temporarily forced […]