- SEACHAMPA Open Mic Mixer Set for April 29
- Learn to Cook at the Hill Physicians Asian Heritage Street Celebration!
- SF Giants Chinese Heritage Night to Benefit SF Hep B Free
- Asian Commercial Professionals Offers Scholarship
- SF Hosts 10th Annual Asian Pacific American Heritage Month Ceremony and Reception
Archive for November 29th, 2007
Posted on November 29, 2007 | No CommentsSetting the Record Straight I notice this account of the Renato Hughes case omits the fact the homeowner’s son was beaten with a baseball bat during the robbery, causing brain damage (“Uncommon Injustice,” Rodel Rodis, Nov. 9). The son lives in a rehabilitation center and […]
Posted on November 29, 2007 | No CommentsA new wave of multicultural investors, residents and visitors is transforming Los Angeles’ Little Tokyo, the largest of three major Japantowns left in California.