- Immunization Program Protects Babies From Hepatitis B
- Hill Physicians Asian Heritage Street Celebration Honored Local Community Groups and Schools
- On the Scene: O Canada Land of Wonderful Sights
- CAAMFest San Jose Returns September 4-7, 2014
- Six of the Baddest Asian Pacific American Comedians Come to Knock on SF’s Door
Archive for December 21st, 2007
Posted on December 21, 2007 | No Comments
Posted on December 21, 2007 | No CommentsChristmas Comes Early for Furutani: After losing his first bid for the 55th Assembly seat last year, Warren Furutani looks like he is headed to the Assembly on his second try, after defeating fellow Democrats Mervin Evans and Mike Gipson, city councilman from Carson, to […]
Posted on December 21, 2007 | No CommentsImaginAsian Launches New Asian American Film Center LOS ANGELES — ImaginAsian Entertainment, an Asian American multimedia entertainment company that promotes Asian Pacific American culture to mainstream America, will unveil The ImaginAsian Center in downtown Los Angeles on Dec. 7.
Posted on December 21, 2007 | 10 CommentsDear Q: Two of my best friends are beautiful, smart, successful women who proudly embrace their Asian American heritage. But I’ve noticed that one tends to date mainly black men, while the other dates primarily hapa men.
Posted on December 21, 2007 | No Comments‘Midnight Mass’ EVENT: Presented by Bindlestiff DESCRIPTION: Showcasing the darker side of the Christmas spirit through sketch comedy, improv and shadows.