- Six of the Baddest Asian Pacific American Comedians Come to Knock on SF’s Door
- San Francisco’s Asian Art Museum Announces 2014-2015 Exhibition Schedule
- The Chinese Culture Center of San Francisco Presents the 5th Annual Chinatown Music Festival
- Fifth Laotian National Conference Set for This Weekend
- S.F.’s Annual Japanese Pop Culture Extravaganza Attracts Huge Crowds For Music, Anime, Film, Fashion And Ramen
Archive for December 25th, 2007
Posted on December 25, 2007 | No CommentsChina Marks 70 Years Since Rape of Nanking NANJING, China — China marked the 70th anniversary of the six-week killing spree known as the Nanjing Massacre by reopening the Memorial Hall to the victims after a two-year, $33 million face-lift.
Posted on December 25, 2007 | No CommentsSome Special Lumps of Coal from Washington! First, the word from Congress is that the Veterans Equity Bill, which had a chance of passing before Christmas, is officially off the sleigh.
Posted on December 25, 2007 | No CommentsThe second of two parts on the 100-year relationship between Vietnam and the United States The post-war relations between Vietnam and the United States continued with misunderstanding and belligerence — this time, in tandem with China.
Posted on December 25, 2007 | 2 CommentsSAN FRANCISCO — Strong racial tensions exist among African American, Latino and Asian communities, according to the results of a poll on interethnic race relations released by New America Media on Dec. 13.
Posted on December 25, 2007 | No CommentsElder Services Group Expands Into South Bay Since 1972, On Lok has made quick strides in serving the elderly population. As the only provider of comprehensive nursing home services — physician care, hospitalization, prescription drug, dental, podiatry and more — it is no wonder the […]