- Six of the Baddest Asian Pacific American Comedians Come to Knock on SF’s Door
- San Francisco’s Asian Art Museum Announces 2014-2015 Exhibition Schedule
- The Chinese Culture Center of San Francisco Presents the 5th Annual Chinatown Music Festival
- Fifth Laotian National Conference Set for This Weekend
- S.F.’s Annual Japanese Pop Culture Extravaganza Attracts Huge Crowds For Music, Anime, Film, Fashion And Ramen
Archive for December 31st, 2007
Posted on December 31, 2007 | 1 CommentAsian Business Association Elects Leaders The Asian Business Association of Los Angeles selected its new leadership for 2008.
Posted on December 31, 2007 | No CommentsDear Q: A co-worker is about to leave our company in a few weeks for another job, but in the meantime, he’s been complaining incessantly to me about how unchallenging it is to work here, how lazy everyone is, and how much he’s looking forward […]
Posted on December 31, 2007 | 2 CommentsLooking back on 2007, several Asian Pacific Americans have broken new ground and made significant gains for themselves and the APA community. Certainly, the Indian American and newly-elected Governor of Louisiana, Bobby Jindal, fits that description.
Posted on December 31, 2007 | No CommentsCHU SLOWLY: We end the year with San Francisco’s only Asian Pacific American supervisor, albeit interim, gradually bolstering her legislative resume and visibility. The longer Carmen Chu stays, the better shot she has to go from interim to permanent supe by winning a yet-to-be-scheduled retention […]
Posted on December 31, 2007 | No CommentsSanta Clara, Calif. – “The emerging markets are leading the future,” Cisco Systems CEO John Chambers told the audience at the annual Asian American Multi-Technology Association conference on December 12.