- SEACHAMPA Open Mic Mixer Set for April 29
- Learn to Cook at the Hill Physicians Asian Heritage Street Celebration!
- SF Giants Chinese Heritage Night to Benefit SF Hep B Free
- Asian Commercial Professionals Offers Scholarship
- SF Hosts 10th Annual Asian Pacific American Heritage Month Ceremony and Reception
Archive for April 8th, 2008
Posted on April 8, 2008 | No Comments» AsianWeek Market Report » Chinese Six Companies Speaks Out in Support of Torch Run » Trial Begins in U.S. in Cambodia Conspiracy Case » Minority Doctors in Short Supply in San Joaquin Valley » Anti-Communist Protests Divide Little Saigon, Anger Neighbors » Mumbai Tries, […]
Posted on April 8, 2008 | No CommentsForty years ago, this nation came to grips with the stark reality that racial segregation and the unfair treatment of African Americans was still with us, almost two centuries after the founding of the Republic. After a year spent researching the urban unrest that had […]
Posted on April 8, 2008 | No CommentsIf China wants to have a great violinist, they have one,” violinist maestro Ruggiero Ricci concluded, after listening to Chuanyun Li. Hailed by The New York Times as “a first-rate violinist,” Li is one of the foremost violinists from China of his generation.