- SEACHAMPA Open Mic Mixer Set for April 29
- Learn to Cook at the Hill Physicians Asian Heritage Street Celebration!
- SF Giants Chinese Heritage Night to Benefit SF Hep B Free
- Asian Commercial Professionals Offers Scholarship
- SF Hosts 10th Annual Asian Pacific American Heritage Month Ceremony and Reception
Archive for August 9th, 2008
Posted on August 9, 2008 | 1 CommentA Case for Writing the Chinese Ming as One Word in English Most Chinese Americans have a Chinese given name, called a ming or mingzi. Since ancient times, the Han Chinese ming has consisted of either one or two characters (or words). The two-character ming […]
Posted on August 9, 2008 | No CommentsDear Q, I’m bothered by a friend’s antics at work, but not sure if I should mention something to her. My company strictly keeps confidential performance evaluations, including recommendation letters for future jobs. I overheard my colleague openly talking on the telephone to another employee, […]