- Six of the Baddest Asian Pacific American Comedians Come to Knock on SF’s Door
- San Francisco’s Asian Art Museum Announces 2014-2015 Exhibition Schedule
- The Chinese Culture Center of San Francisco Presents the 5th Annual Chinatown Music Festival
- Fifth Laotian National Conference Set for This Weekend
- S.F.’s Annual Japanese Pop Culture Extravaganza Attracts Huge Crowds For Music, Anime, Film, Fashion And Ramen
Archive for October 20th, 2008
Posted on October 20, 2008 | No CommentsFamily-style meals are common all over the world. For Americans, it is most traditional during our celebration of Thanksgiving. Although it’s similar to how we Chinese eat our meals, there are few distinct subtleties to keep in mind. Do I PASS TO THE RIGHT OR […]
Posted on October 20, 2008 | No Comments» AsianWeek Market Report » New York City to Pay $3.5 Million to Wrongfully Imprisoned Asian Man » Application Deadline Approaches for Ethnic Scholarship » Asian Americans Overwhelmingly Against Outlawing Gay Marriage » Asian Citrus Psyllids Detected in Imperial County » Moloka‘i Film Festival 2008 […]
Posted on October 20, 2008 | No CommentsSAN FRANCISCO — In honor of Domestic Violence Awareness Month, Verizon Wireless recently awarded a total of $60,000 to five Bay Area community-based organizations that focus on fighting domestic violence in the Asian American community.
Posted on October 20, 2008 | No Comments
Posted on October 20, 2008 | No CommentsPoll finds heavy support for Obama Recent polls of the Asian American population about this year’s presidential race indicate both strong support for Sen. Barack Obama and the existence of a large proportion of undecided voters.
Posted on October 20, 2008 | No CommentsQuincy Yu has helmed four successful start-up companies, and she knows an opportunity when she sees one. “Seventy-one million households currently have pets” Yu says. “By 2010, it will be a $50 billion industry. We did not see any [pet-cleaning product] that was pet-safe or […]