- SEACHAMPA Open Mic Mixer Set for April 29
- Learn to Cook at the Hill Physicians Asian Heritage Street Celebration!
- SF Giants Chinese Heritage Night to Benefit SF Hep B Free
- Asian Commercial Professionals Offers Scholarship
- SF Hosts 10th Annual Asian Pacific American Heritage Month Ceremony and Reception
Archive for November 1st, 2008
Posted on November 1, 2008 | No CommentsSAN FRANCISCO -Tai Hong Hoang and Li Fen, their three children and his brother, Alex, used to live in a small studio apartment in the Tenderloin neighborhood of San Francisco.
Posted on November 1, 2008 | No CommentsMonisha Merchant is seeking to become the first Indian-American to be elected to state-wide office in Colorado on Nov. 4.
Posted on November 1, 2008 | No CommentsDear Q: I’m a 28-year-old who lost my job recently, but I’m enjoying getting to know San Francisco again and hanging out with friends. I’m having a good time despite the financial worries ahead, and I’ve worked pretty hard, so I’ve decided to take a […]
Posted on November 1, 2008 | No CommentsThis week marks the finale of the fourth annual celebration of Filipino American Heritage Month. As we turn this page in our book of community achievements, we see a confluence of circumstances that bode extremely well for the future.
Posted on November 1, 2008 | No Comments