- Statement Condemning Osaka Mayor Toru Hashimoto’s Comment that World WarII Sex Slavery by the Military was “Necessary”
- Foodie Heaven at the Asian Heritage Street Celebration
- AHSC Health Screenings Part of National Hepatitis Testing Day
- Potstickers: The Pipeline
- Telltale Signs: “Why are there so many Filipino nurses in the US?”
Archive for October 5th, 2009
Posted on October 5, 2009 | No CommentsNVHR Executive Committee Aims for First-Ever Specific Viral Hepatitis & Liver Cancer Legislation in U.S. History Oakland, CA – The National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable (NVHR), a coalition of public, private, and voluntary organizations dedicated to the prevention and reduction of viral hepatitis in the U.S.,...