- Statement Condemning Osaka Mayor Toru Hashimoto’s Comment that World WarII Sex Slavery by the Military was “Necessary”
- Foodie Heaven at the Asian Heritage Street Celebration
- AHSC Health Screenings Part of National Hepatitis Testing Day
- Potstickers: The Pipeline
- Telltale Signs: “Why are there so many Filipino nurses in the US?”
Archive for November 30th, 2009
Posted on November 30, 2009 | No Comments“Notorious H.O.G.,” ”It’s Getting Hot in Hia,” ”Give It To Me Guava”— sound like the names of rap songs, but are actually the clever names of chocolate truffle flavors from Socola Chocolatier. Founded by two Vietnamese American sisters, Wendy and Susan Lieu, Socola Chocolatier is...