- SEACHAMPA Open Mic Mixer Set for April 29
- Learn to Cook at the Hill Physicians Asian Heritage Street Celebration!
- SF Giants Chinese Heritage Night to Benefit SF Hep B Free
- Asian Commercial Professionals Offers Scholarship
- SF Hosts 10th Annual Asian Pacific American Heritage Month Ceremony and Reception
Archive for November 21st, 2011
Posted on November 21, 2011 | No CommentsPITTSBURGH, PA — The Humane Society of the United States and The Art Institutes recently announced Filipina Johana Zara from The Art Institute of Vancouver as the grand prize winner of the seventh annual Cool vs. Cruel Fashion Design Competition. “This means a lot to […]