- SEACHAMPA Open Mic Mixer Set for April 29
- Learn to Cook at the Hill Physicians Asian Heritage Street Celebration!
- SF Giants Chinese Heritage Night to Benefit SF Hep B Free
- Asian Commercial Professionals Offers Scholarship
- SF Hosts 10th Annual Asian Pacific American Heritage Month Ceremony and Reception
Archive for January 25th, 2012
Posted on January 25, 2012 | No CommentsJoin Steve Silver’s Beach Blanket Babylon for their Asian Community Night on Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 8 PM.! Organized by the AsianWeek Foundation, a portion of each ticket will benefit San Francisco Hep B Free – a citywide effort to screen and vaccinate all […]
Posted on January 25, 2012 | 2 CommentsWhen the Bay Area’s cold wintry days come in January, the best place to escape to is the Hawaiian island of Maui, said Keli’i Brown, Maui Visitors and Convention Bureau Director of Public Relations. After a week of comfortably warm weather there, I totally agree with the affable […]