- Statement Condemning Osaka Mayor Toru Hashimoto’s Comment that World WarII Sex Slavery by the Military was “Necessary”
- Foodie Heaven at the Asian Heritage Street Celebration
- AHSC Health Screenings Part of National Hepatitis Testing Day
- Potstickers: The Pipeline
- Telltale Signs: “Why are there so many Filipino nurses in the US?”
Archive for February 7th, 2012
Posted on February 7, 2012 | No CommentsMayor Edwin M. Lee today issued the following statement after the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco ruled unconstitutional Proposition 8: “I celebrate the decision by the Ninth Circuit Court today. This is a great day for marriage equality and a great...
Posted on February 7, 2012 | No CommentsThe 24th Annual National Asian American Trivia Championship will take place on Saturday, March 3 at 7 p.m. at the Japanese Cultural and Community Center of Northern California located at 1840 Sutter St. in San Francisco. All registration information is available at www.apilegaloutreach.org. The registration deadline...
Posted on February 7, 2012 | 10 CommentsInterview after Interview, New York Knick’s Jeremy Lin attributed his recent success to Christianity—his faith—and to Jesus Christ, the savior of his faith. Jeremy Lin is a devout Christian. We get it. But we might not get the ramifications of his recent success. For instance,...