- Statement Condemning Osaka Mayor Toru Hashimoto’s Comment that World WarII Sex Slavery by the Military was “Necessary”
- Foodie Heaven at the Asian Heritage Street Celebration
- AHSC Health Screenings Part of National Hepatitis Testing Day
- Potstickers: The Pipeline
- Telltale Signs: “Why are there so many Filipino nurses in the US?”
Archive for February 29th, 2012
Posted on February 29, 2012 | No CommentsCome enjoy a special one-day mini film festival hosted by James Kyson, star of NBC’s hit show “Heroes” TICKETS: http://kysonmovienight.ticketleap.com/a-movie-night-with-james-kyson/ TRAILER: https://vimeo.com/37358357 SATURDAY, MARCH 3rd SHOWTIMES: 6:30, 8:30 PM AFTER PARTY: 10PM – 2 AM (Sens Restaurant) A one-time only event featuring short films by...
Posted on February 29, 2012 | No CommentsWhen Chinese New Years came around this year, the Dragon really came in with a big roar. Setting off a glamorous tone was the San Francisco Symphony’s annual Chinese New Year Concert February 11 at Davies Symphony Hall. Pre concert activities began with fun for...