- SEACHAMPA Open Mic Mixer Set for April 29
- Learn to Cook at the Hill Physicians Asian Heritage Street Celebration!
- SF Giants Chinese Heritage Night to Benefit SF Hep B Free
- Asian Commercial Professionals Offers Scholarship
- SF Hosts 10th Annual Asian Pacific American Heritage Month Ceremony and Reception
Archive for August 1st, 2012
Posted on August 1, 2012 | No CommentsNo matter what your age, there is no better place for sight-seeing than the Bay Area. For the young families in tow, the Monterey Bay Aquarium is a great place for a Summer Night Sleep-Over, and so is the California Hall of Science in San Francisco. It is a […]
Posted on August 1, 2012 | No CommentsEvery first Thursday of each month South East Asian Cultural Heritage & Musical Performing Arts (SEACHAMPA) will be hosting Southeast Asian cooking demonstrations at Cova Hotel in Little Saigon. You will be able to assist in preparing for the food as well as taste what you […]