Asian Women’s Resource Center and NICOS Chinese Health Coalition will co-organize the 17th AnnualChinatown Community Health Fair on Saturday, October 6, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. at Donaldina Cameron House (920 Sacramento St., by Stockton). Free screenings, including assessments for blood pressure, cancer risk, cholesterol, children’s dental health, memory and vision will be provided. Flu shots and medicine consultation will also be available. For more information, please call 415.788.1008.
- Project by Project Hosts 5th Annual Plate by Plate
- Music And Arts Is In The Air
- Fil-Am’s New Autobiographical Solo Play Calls for End of Rape Kit Backlog
- Victoria Lam: Getting Out and Doing Good
- Guerrilla Rep and Bindlestiff Studio Proudly Present a Limited Two-Night Engagement of “Mommy Queerest” August 29 and August 3