Asian Women’s Resource Center and NICOS Chinese Health Coalition will co-organize the 17th AnnualChinatown Community Health Fair on Saturday, October 6, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. at Donaldina Cameron House (920 Sacramento St., by Stockton). Free screenings, including assessments for blood pressure, cancer risk, cholesterol, children’s dental health, memory and vision will be provided. Flu shots and medicine consultation will also be available. For more information, please call 415.788.1008.
- Six of the Baddest Asian Pacific American Comedians Come to Knock on SF’s Door
- San Francisco’s Asian Art Museum Announces 2014-2015 Exhibition Schedule
- The Chinese Culture Center of San Francisco Presents the 5th Annual Chinatown Music Festival
- Fifth Laotian National Conference Set for This Weekend
- S.F.’s Annual Japanese Pop Culture Extravaganza Attracts Huge Crowds For Music, Anime, Film, Fashion And Ramen