Voting Resources for the Asian and Pacific American community compiled by 18 Million Rising:
- Asian American Legal Defense & Education Fund’s (AALDEF) voting rights fact sheets for voters and nonprofits in a range of states — some translated into Chinese, Vietnamese, and Korean.
- AAJC and APIAVote are running an Asian-language Election Protection hotline, 1-888-API-VOTE (274-8683) in Cantonese, Korean, Mandarin, Thai, and Vietnamese.
- The Know Your Voting Rights page on the 18MR site.
- The League of Women Voters Education Fund’s “one stop shop” at Vote411.org.
- The ACLU’s state-by-state “Let Me Vote” guide.
- If you’re in California, be sure to use and share the first ever statewide APIA voter guide!
- If you witness or experience problems while trying to vote, you can also call the national election protection hotline 1-866-OUR-VOTE. Many of our campaign partners are involved in this coalition. This hotline can also answer any questions you may have about the voting process (like finding your polling place).