- Strength, Courage and Wisdom: An Interview with Life Survivor Sotheara Yem
- Building Bridges Beneath The Golden Gate
- The 2013 J-POP Summit Festival Showcases Japanese Harajuku Fashion Culture
- Health Reform Can Help Small Businesses, But Many Questions Persist
- For College Grads, Friendly Advice and Tender Warnings
Archive for January 4th, 2013
Posted on January 4, 2013 | 1 CommentJoin the Golden State Warriors for Asian Community Night – an evening of fun and exciting Warriors basketball at Oracle Arena on February, 12, 2013! After the game, attend a postgame Q&A with JEREMY LIN! A portion of each ticket sold will benefit the AsianWeek Foundation’s hepatitis...
Posted on January 4, 2013 | No CommentsAs part of its comprehensive Suicide Prevention Initiative, the California Mental Health Services Authority (CalMHSA) recently announced the official launch of the Know the Signs campaign website www.suicideispreventable.org. Know the Signs is a statewide suicide prevention marketing campaign built on three key messages: Know the signs....
Posted on January 4, 2013 | No CommentsJoin Asia Society Northern California (ASNC) on January 23 for a special evening of discussion and networking with more than 50 of China’s most promising young entrepreneurs who are visiting the United States as a part of an alumni delegation from China’s top business school, the Chinese European...