- SEACHAMPA Open Mic Mixer Set for April 29
- Learn to Cook at the Hill Physicians Asian Heritage Street Celebration!
- SF Giants Chinese Heritage Night to Benefit SF Hep B Free
- Asian Commercial Professionals Offers Scholarship
- SF Hosts 10th Annual Asian Pacific American Heritage Month Ceremony and Reception
Archive for April 2nd, 2013
Posted on April 2, 2013 | 1 CommentEDITOR’S NOTE: During Rick Quan’s thirty years as a local television sportscaster he’s always had a passion and desire to highlight the stories of Asian American athletes. “For too long Asian Americans, especially men have suffered from poor stereotypes, often portrayed as physically weak […]
Posted on April 2, 2013 | 1 CommentThere’s an ongoing joke in China that both captures the long standing competitive nature between Beijing and Shanghai while tying it neatly with the country’s number one preoccupation: pollution. “In Beijing you just need to open your window, inhale and you’ll get […]