- SEACHAMPA Open Mic Mixer Set for April 29
- Learn to Cook at the Hill Physicians Asian Heritage Street Celebration!
- SF Giants Chinese Heritage Night to Benefit SF Hep B Free
- Asian Commercial Professionals Offers Scholarship
- SF Hosts 10th Annual Asian Pacific American Heritage Month Ceremony and Reception
Archive for April 5th, 2013
CDC Continues National Tobacco Education Campaign with a Special Effort to Target Asian American SmokersPosted on April 5, 2013 | No CommentsOakland, CA – The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is making a special effort to reach out to Asian American smokers as part of their “Tips from Former Smokers” campaign. The CDC will place ads that include a “tip” to […]
Posted on April 5, 2013 | No CommentsA proud third-generation San Franciscan and lifelong resident of her beloved city, passed away after a brief battle with metastatic pancreatic cancer in the loving care of her children. Mabel was an active octogenarian and hiked to the summit of Diamond Head in Honolulu […]