- SEACHAMPA Open Mic Mixer Set for April 29
- Learn to Cook at the Hill Physicians Asian Heritage Street Celebration!
- SF Giants Chinese Heritage Night to Benefit SF Hep B Free
- Asian Commercial Professionals Offers Scholarship
- SF Hosts 10th Annual Asian Pacific American Heritage Month Ceremony and Reception
Archive for July 29th, 2013
Posted on July 29, 2013 | 1 CommentNo matter how homesick I grow while traveling overseas in North America, from Asia, I remain reluctant to enter restaurants many Americans would promptly label “Chinese.” From the dollops of gooey sweet and sour chicken to the spongy stir-fried broccoli sitting dejectedly […]
Posted on July 29, 2013 | 1 CommentLOS ANGELES, Calif. – Hollywood recently gave a warm welcome to ABS-CBN International’s newest channel, Lifestyle Network, whose swanky launch featured Filipino American designers and chefs. Installations of fashion as art featured bridal headpieces by designer Carlyn Nuyda Calloway which augmented reality against […]