- SEACHAMPA Open Mic Mixer Set for April 29
- Learn to Cook at the Hill Physicians Asian Heritage Street Celebration!
- SF Giants Chinese Heritage Night to Benefit SF Hep B Free
- Asian Commercial Professionals Offers Scholarship
- SF Hosts 10th Annual Asian Pacific American Heritage Month Ceremony and Reception
Archive for September 23rd, 2013
Posted on September 23, 2013 | 1 CommentLinda Lau Anusasananan, author of The Hakka Cookbook, Chinese Soul Food from around the World, will share her book that traces the diverse cuisine of the Chinese nomads known as the Hakka. In Bay Area events, this former Sunset Magazine food writer will discuss […]
Posted on September 23, 2013 | No CommentsMany have called the 21st century “the Asian Century,” a world-historic passing of the baton from West to East. Are such calls premature? Thirty years ago, experts saw Japan’s spectacular economic growth and long-term political stability as a harbinger of a new, Asia-led order. […]