The 6th Annual Cherry Blossom Alumnae Conference will be held on Sunday, October 6th from 11 am-3 pm at the JCCCNC located at 1840 Sutter Street in San Francisco’s Japantown. This year’s theme is “Why a Personal Brand is Critical for Your Career.” The conversation will be geared towards Asian & Pacific American women but all are welcome.
Karen Kang, CEO of BrandingPays, is the keynote speaker and recently wrote a book about personal branding and will share her insights. All attendees will receive a copy of her book, BrandingPays: The Five-Step System to Reinvent Your Brand.
KTVU’s Jana Katsuyama will be the MC, and an awesome group of businesswomen will be joining the panel discussion:
* Denise Peck, Former Cisco Systems Executive and Advisor to Ascend and CARE
* Maria Weaver, Vice President, Strategic Accounts at Apollo Group (Maria was the 1993 Cherry Blossom Queen)
* Bonnie Wentworth, President of Wentworth Consulting Group and Adjunct Staff at Stanford’s Graduate School of Business
The CBA Conference includes:
* A free copy of Karen Kang’s book, BrandingPays (retail value $24.95)
* Bento lunch
* Breakout session for participants to meet in smaller groups
Registration cost is $35 for non CBA members and $30 for CBA members. Please register by Sept 20th. For more information or to sign up, visit the online form: