The Association of Chinese Cooking Teachers (ACCT) will be celebrating their 30th Year with a special Chinese style dinner banquet on Sunday, Dec. 15 at the Far Seas Restaurant located at 731 Grant Ave. in San Francisco.
ACCT is a registered educational 501(c)(3) non-profit organization promoting the cuisines and cultures of Asia. ACCT provides a forum for food professionals, food enthusiasts, and culinary students to network and exchange information and ideas.
Sunday, December 15, 2013
- 4:00 PM No host Full Service Cash Bar Drinks. Special Bottle Pricing
- 5:00 PM Guest Speaker / Food Demo
- 5:30 PM Dinner
- 6:45 PM Holiday Program, Door Prizes
Four Seas Restaurant
731 Grant Ave.
San Francisco, 94108
Classic Cantonese Menu (subject to change)
- Salt and Pepper Chicken Wing Appetizer
- Minced Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
- Whole Winter Melon Soup
- Lobster Cantonese
- Braised Whole Stuffed Duck
- Lotus Root Stir Fry
- Pork Belly with Preserved Vegetables
- Spicy Dry Fried String Beans
- Sauteed Flounder Fillets in Fish Bowl
- Steamed White Rice
- Sesame Mochi Balls with Red Bean Filling
- Hot Tea, 2 bottles of soda
Seating: Round table of 10
$ 320 Table of 10 — Members or Non-members
$ 35 ACCT Members
$ 38 Non-members of ACCT/ Guests
To reserver your seats, make check payable to: “ACCT” and send to ACCT at: 34 Waverly Court, So. San Francisco, CA 94080
IF YOU HAVE PAID AND ARE UNABLE TO COME, PLEASE FIND A REPLACEMENT. NO REFUNDS. If you specify “pay at the door” and fail to attend – you will be billed for the event.
PLEASE EMAIL THE COMPLETE NAME OF YOUR REPLACEMENT TO: email@example.com