Customer Service Representative (Bilingual) – Cantonese/English or Mandarin/English
Full Time with Benefits – San Ramon, CA
Hill Physicians Medical Group offers our members and the communities we serve some of the most advanced and comprehensive healthcare in northern California – through a network of primary care physicians, specialists, and other healthcare providers consistently rated among the best in California. With more than 3,800 physicians and over 300,000 members, we are the largest network of independent physicians in northern California.
At Hill Physicians, we are dedicated to providing high-quality service and a positive overall member experience. In the role of a Customer Service Coordinator we strive to consistently provide knowledgeable, efficient, and excellent customer service in a courteous and professional manner.
Work schedule: 40 hours/week, Mon-Fri.
• Assist and educate customers regarding Hill Physician Medical Group’s policies and procedures. Identify and resolve issues with health plan members and providers regarding eligibility, benefits, claims and authorizations. Enter data as necessary to update and/or create a Customer Service Request (CSR). Communicate problems and trends identified to direct supervisor and/or department management team.
• Adhere to the Customer Service Attendance Policy.
• Achieve and maintain a Quality rating of 95% or higher.
• Resolve all pended service requests on work list within 10 business days.
• Respond in a timely, professional manner to all customer calls, achieving and maintaining Telephone Productivity standards and Aux usage goals including:
o Hold Time – 4 minutes per day
o Wrap Up – 20 minutes per day
o Personal – 15 minutes per day
• Abide by HIPAA regulations. Adhere to the company safety regulations.
• Achieve and maintain the department’s production goal.
Participate in external marketing events as needed.
• Customer Service experience within a call center environment strongly preferred
**Must be bilingual in English/Cantonese or English/Mandarin
• Medical terminology a plus
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• Computer proficient
• Strong organizational skills
• Knowledge of ICD-9 and CPT codes preferred
• Health-care experience desirable
• Data Entry experience
• High School diploma/GED required
Start date: January 6, 2014
Full Time: Benefits Eligible
For more information and to apply, please visit www.hillphysicians.com/careers