- SEACHAMPA Open Mic Mixer Set for April 29
- Learn to Cook at the Hill Physicians Asian Heritage Street Celebration!
- SF Giants Chinese Heritage Night to Benefit SF Hep B Free
- Asian Commercial Professionals Offers Scholarship
- SF Hosts 10th Annual Asian Pacific American Heritage Month Ceremony and Reception
Archive for January 20th, 2014
Posted on January 20, 2014 | No CommentsTickets Now on Sale for CAAMFeast: Stories, Food & You – March 8th Join Center for Asian American Media (CAAM) on Saturday, March 8th as they honor Asian American culinary achievement by featuring pioneering Chef Martin Yan, and award-winning Chocolatier Wendy Lieu of Socola Chocolates. Sample delicious appetizers […]
Posted on January 20, 2014 | No CommentsAu Co Vietnamese Cultural Center proudly presents the Second Annual Celebration of Vietnamese Arts & History on Sunday, March 2 at Florence Gould Theater in the Legion of Honor located at 100 34th Avenue in San Francisco. Join them for a day of cultural appreciation […]