Malaysia MH370 And Misfortune Updates
Here are entries in a live blog format for updates, along with other completely unrelated incidents we should know about
AsianWeek MH370 Timeline
- Now CNN is quoting unnamed sources that they’ve waited a full month to leak out that somebody thinks the plane vanished from radar by diving down to 4000 feet or below before flying back over Malaysia. The media is reporting it’s suspicious that they carefully picked a course that avoided overflying Indonesia, though if you see the maps, they also sneaked around Thailand as well, which is not something you quickly work into the flight plan if there was some terrible fire that knocked out the radio, transponder, and satellite data service, but not the satellite data link which sent out enough pings to figure out where the plane was. There are very few credible people who are still going with the equipment failure, nothing wrong with the pilots or those stolen passport passengers theory.
- First the Chinese thought they picked up pings, now it is US and Australian ships, and there isn’t any other source of pingers in the neighborhood, so it’s a more concrete evidence the plane is in the water than some fancy mathematics on satellite signals. The only no-debris theory is that they somehow landed the plane in one piece, and if so they didn’t put the survivors in rafts which would be spotted.
- CNN is talking about rumors that fighters were in the air, perhaps about this: Jim Harwood at Timeglass journal claims Malaysian Air Force.. did not simply allow an unidentified aircraft to fly over Malaysia. MH370 on their radar was in fact not identified. They did not yet know specifically MH370 was missing. It was an unidentified aircraft flying over Malaysia with unknown intent. They did not know if it was friendly or hostile. So the Malaysian Air Force sent up two fighter jets to investigate. The two fighter jets escorted MH370 across Malaysian air space and then out over Malacca Strait. If no radio contact, then the fighter pilots would not know if it was because of a malfunction, or if the jet had been hijacked….What happened then . . . is not yet known. Either the fighter jets shot it down – perceiving it to be a threat, or they allowed it to leave Malaysian air space, and then it was no longer tracked. Also not known yet is if there was any attempted communication between the fighter jets and MH370 …Why has the Malaysian government kept secret the little detail of their own fighter jets escorting MH370 during part of its flight? If the Malaysian Air Force didn’t shoot down MH370, then did US military aircraft shoot it down or force it to land at Diego Garcia?
Allvoices Sarah Bajc, girlfriend of Phillip Wood, an IBM executive from Texas told Erin Burnett, host of “OutFront” that she believes the plane to be intact with passengers still alive. She has serious allegations, pointing to the Malaysian military, the US and other nations possibly being involved with the disappeared flight…the one really unanswered question is this basic fact or reality is that airplane flew for a very long time over Malaysian airspace. So how long exactly, I’m not sure but if it’s half an hour or 45 minutes … you’ve got a 777, an unidentified object that theoretically has no communication with the ground, flying over their airspace and they’re saying that their military just didn’t see it or that they didn’t think it was a threat. I don’t believe that.”.. believes the Malaysian government is hiding what happened but thinks other governments may be involved, including the US… “I refuse to believe the Malaysian military ignored a 777 in their airspace.” .. . One young man insisted that he knew of people who had evidence that the MH370 was seen being escorted by two military fighter jets on the night it disappeared…
- Pennsylvania High School and Toronto Workplace Stabbing Sprees What happens when you cross a Sandy Hook or Columbine shooting attack with last year’s Lone Star college stabbing spree and China’s school s tabbing attacks and subway attack by Islamist Uighur terrorists is you get a high school kid who acts as if he just got back as an exchange student from Xinjiang as he stabbed 21 students and a teacher. Not a soul anywhere in the media has any clue as to a possible motive since the kid obviously fits no pattern that suggests he could have been some sort of recruited terrorist. One Turkish website quickly blamed it on “non-stop violence in the US”. No school attacks in China or the US have ever been even suspected of links to terrorism as they have been completely explained by psychiatric drugs, bullying, mental health problems, video game violence, and easy access to internet information on mass killers. That very same day, Toronto police arrested one Chuang Li of Ontario who went stabbing-happy after he was told he was being fired from Ceridian and pierced 4 fellow employees on his way to pack his office. The vast majority of north American workplace violence attacks at sites like Fort Hood or Vancouver have been shootings up til now, but no one has offered a reason why there appears to be a global rise in stabbing incidents even in countries where guns are available, unlike China or Japan.
- Uighur Stabbing Spree Was Just Workplace Violence Two Uighurs from Xinjiang got into an argument on March 14 in Changsha. One naan bread vendor stabbed the other to death, and then killed another two bystanders and injured two others before he was shot by police. Uighur advocates say that the odds of terrorist attacks from their community was still rare since this was obviously wasn’t some kind of murder suicide attack staged to look like workplace violence. On March 27, non-Uighurs have been bitten by the stabbing bug as a fellow named Zhao stabbed six people to death near Beijing in a fight over a family property dispute, while in Guangxi, a fellow decided to start stabbing people in his community for no apparent reason at all. Now if these were somehow connected, it might look like some kind of a war zone like Afghanistan where you might at least suspect the shootings of a Swedish journalist by two gunmen and of two women journalists by a police officer might have been some kind of artfully staged covert warfare by Taliban-aligned terrorists. But nobody has identified any sort of covert war against China on the part of anybody except the Uighurs which many are still convinced aren’t organized enough for a planned campaign of terror.
- Other Unrelated Stabbing Sprees Kyron Rayshawn Templeton stabbed 5, killing one at a hospital in Longview Texas back in November for apparently no motive at all. Virginia state senator Creigh Deeds was stabbed by his son who was suffering from mental issues. In January, a Seattle University student Geoff Vincent was beaten and stabbed nearly to death by a teen and an older man in what looks like a one-victim attack on college students for no apparent motive. In November, a stabbing spree at a London train station was caused by paranoid schizophrenia which caused him to be engrossed in his recent religious conversion to Islam as he mumbled about “killing kuffars”. In October, a homeless man from Texas stabbed 5 people in a Manhattan riverside jobbing park with garden shears, including toddler in a stroller, while in September a Dodgers baseball fan was stabbed to death outside the San Franciso ballpark after an argument.
- Maksim Gelman’s Terroristic Rampage One of the most spectacular examples was the 28 hour New York City cross-town killing spree of russian immigrant Maksim Gelman back in 2011 that would have made the Tsarnaev brothers proud that he was the subject of manhunt involving hundreds of cops. He made terroristic threats, stabbed his stepfather, then drove and killed his girlfriend and mother, stabbed a man to steal his car and killed a pedestrian by running him over and stabbing a subway rider. His neighbors thought that besides his considerable criminal record, he was a nice kid to gave rides to old ladies in need. Nobody has any idea what motivated him besides an argument over the car keys. Since you can’t classify anybody as a terrorist unless he can prove he is a member of known terrorist organization, he’s just another crazy lone knifeman.
- National Guard Reservist Wants To Bomb Subway and Fight Syria Jihad Nicholas Teausant, 20, of Acampo, Calif was a National Guard reservist who was arrested March 17 near the Canadian border after he told friends he wanted to bomb the Los Angeles subway. He was charged with attempting to travel to Syria to fight alongside Islamic extremists
- Chicago and New York Train Driving While Sleeping A train driver claims she fell asleep when her train rammed and climbed the escalator instead of stopping at Chicago airport stop. She was fired after officials did not believe her story since she was fully awake in her job only minutes before at the previous stop. In New York, another train driver claimed he was falling asleep when his train went off the rails. While we have a couple of airliners before MH370 and perhaps a bus or two that have been deliberately flown or driven into a crash, it’s not clear if there have been proven cases of rogue train drivers. Then there’s that ghost train where a train started up and switched itself without an operator to crash into another train that still hasn’t been explained.
China shows its peacetime muscle and leadership in MH370 search by deploying ships and aircraft, China news reporters have been embedded on the search ships which still have found nothing that looks like evidence of a crash, in contrast to India. Iran, oddly enough hasn’t contributed anything to finding its two lost stolen-passport sons other than accuse them of being false flag spies for the CIA or Mossad which “really” kidnapped the flight according to a Iranian lawmaker in the NYTimes. That’s not counting all the crisis actor hoax, Mossad/CIA did it, laser or missile shootdown, Boeing Autopilot drone-takeover, theories coming from the usual anti-Semitic 9-11 truther conspiracy sites like Rense, Nodisinfo, Therebel, and Infowars. Iran-sponsored media like PressTV blames “earthly aliens”, hinting strongly to the US bomber base at Diego Garcia. Wayne Madsen who previously tried to convince people the USS Cole was attacked by an Israeli sub and not Al Qaeda is now pointing fingers at George Soros and the Uighurs as “a number of ways Soros-trained and financed terrorists could have arranged to provide the cover for Uighur terrorists to board MH-370″.
For all the resources multiple nations have been pouring into searching for airplane debris, no mainstream media has bothered to scrutinize the tsunami of obvious disinformation out there which was probably put out there to convince people of theories that can’t possibly be true. If they are indeed all a bunch of made up lies, perhaps the truth to who might be behind a possible attack can be deduced from the opposite of what they are saying. Then the victims would be the perpetrators, and guilty CIA and Mossad would be innocent, but their counterparts among antagonist nations might be behind it. With all the Chinese netizens out there who should be outraged, there is a ton of material to comb through that would yield a lot more clues than the waters off Australia. Following the theories to where they came from, or who they are aligned with (nearly all of them are anti-Israel, anti-US government, anti-NSA, anti-drone, pro-Palestine, pro-Assad, pro-Putin and pro-Iran, pro-North Korea and the odd neo-nazi and white or black supremacist here and there) might lead to whoever might have a motive for commissioning the carpet bombing of the internet with such harmful and offensive misdirection and hint if the perpetrators in our own government, or antagonists of the US and allies, and the usual suspects in airline and general terrorism in SE Asia and the rest of the world.
Very few in the press have looked into the history of terrorism in southeast Asia, particularly in Malaysia which was the site of an Al Qaeda summit before the 1st team of 9-11 terrorists flew to San Diego, and a 2012 9-11 truther conference sponsored by former prime minster Dr. Mahathir Mohamad who blamed the US for the attack, and declared muslims were not just uninvolved but lacked the sophistication to pull off such an attack. After Malaysia announced they would bow to US pressure to end Iran oil imports, that pilot’s favorite opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim protested “Our policy on Iran shows how weak we are” as some bloggers noted he had evolved from a moderate friend of American democrats to quite the anti-US and anti-Israel radical. To bad there isn’t any obvious political movement out there that might want to punish both Malaysia for oil sanctions, and the Chinese as enemies in the War on Islam because of policies against the Uighurs.
Eurasia Review: Rajan on Flight 370: PLA Goes Out – AnalysisChinese military operations, in waters far from its shores, in search of the ill-fated Malaysian airliner have demonstrated Beijing’s impressive maritime capabilities and the strong political will to use them. India’s hesitant response to the humanitarian emergency, in contrast, has brought into sharp relief the diminution of India’s defence diplomacy under A.K. Antony’s extended tenure in South Block. Immediately after the disappearance of the Boeing 777 aircraft, flight MH 370 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, on March 8, the Chinese navy embarked on its largest search and rescue mission ever. Beijing deployed four warships and five coast guard vessels along with helicopters and fixed wing surveillance aircraft in the Gulf of Thailand and the South China Sea. Among the warships were two of China’s most advanced amphibious ships (called landing platform docks). The 20,000 tonne vessels, equipped with helicopters and boats, including hovercraft, can carry up to 20 armoured vehicles and 800 troops. … China also deployed two IL-76 transport aircraft [jet powered transport slightly larger than Navy's P-8, about as good for visual search and dropping markers out the back ramp] of the Chinese air force to Perth in Western Australia to reinforce the search for the remains of MH 370.
3/25/2014 Chinese Government Agents behind Malaysia Protests?
hat tip azzuri BEIJING — Days of anxious waiting and simmering anger exploded into full-blown outrage Tuesday as relatives of Chinese passengers on the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 marched to the Malaysian embassy in Beijing to demand answers.
While the crowd included many relatives of passengers, several also appeared to be Chinese government agents in plain clothes whose mission seemed to be not only guiding the protest but also keeping it from spiraling out of control. Some relatives said they believed authorities were giving them a way to release their anger for fear it could turn back on the Chinese government.
Leading up to the protest, some of the plainclothes men corralled the protesters onto buses, provided them with well-printed placards and t-shirts with slogans related to the plane, and lectured them on how to protest in an orderly fashion.
Many in the crowd, however, rejected the coaching, letting their most visceral emotions flow and accusing Malaysia’s leaders of lying to them. One woman cried, “give me back my son,” and demanded a thorough explanation of how investigators had determined with certainty using partial satellite data that the plane had crashed somewhere off the coast of Australia.
Full story - http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/their-relatives-declared-dead-families-of-plane-passengers-boil-in-anger-march-on-embassy/2014/03/25/59981710-b40c-11e3-b899-20667de76985_story.html?hpid=z2
CNN It’s also difficult, if not impossible, to explain how the jet could have made the turns it did if the crew were unconscious during that time. Were they desperately trying to find an airport before time ran out? If so, they would have done two things they didn’t do: They would have communicated the emergency and they would have descended. Neither of those things happened. While it’s horrific to imagine, a botched hijacking or failed pilot commandeering of the airplane are still the most likely scenarios.
nytimes Beijing at Fault for Uighurs Fight for Justice The NY Times as usual sides with “human rights” in defense of terrorists. As long as it is driven by desperation over human rights violations and social justice, perhaps even 9/11 and making an airliner vanish is justfiable “resistance” to injustice. Pushing the Uighurs Too Far By WANG LIXIONG — The roots of the hatred between ethnic Han Chinese, China’s dominant group, and the mainly Muslim Uighurs of the western borderlands go deep. In 1949, the fledgling Communist government subsumed the independent Uighur state of the East Turkestan Republic, and ever since, the Uighurs have agitated for some degree of autonomy from Beijing… In 1993, the ashes of a loathed People’s Liberation Army general, Wang Zhen, were scattered from atop a sacred mountain in the Tien Shan range, which is the main source of the Uighurs’ water in the Xinjiang Autonomous Region. Since then, the Uighurs feel they have been forced to live on water tainted by the remains of their nemesis. A terrorist attack earlier this month, killing 29 people in a train station in Kunming in the southwestern Yunnan Province, was blamed by Chinese officials on militant Uighurs. The radicalization of the Uighurs’ cause is an inevitable result of Beijing’s continued repression. As Beijing has ramped up the pressure in recent years against the Uighurs, violent clashes between them and Chinese security forces have been on the rise. When a Uighur man drove a car through a crowd near Tiananmen Square in October, killing two pedestrians and the two other occupants of the car, Beijing’s heavy-handed tactics only worsened. Backed into a corner by Beijing’s relentlessly antagonizing tactics, the Uighurs are likely to resort to more deadly terrorism. Xinjiang is poised to become China’s Chechnya.
If the Uighurs are the ones fighting for justice, it’s not a good sign to compare them to the Chechens or Palestinians (who pioneered air terrorism) and their tactics: The Beslan school hostage massacre in September 2004, lasted three days and involved the capture of over 1,100 people as hostages (including 777 children) ending with the death of over 380 people by armed Islamic separatist militants, mostly Ingush and Chechen. On the third day of the standoff, Russian security forces entered the building. At least 334 hostages were killed as a result of the crisis, including 186 children. The Tsarnaev brothers Boston marathon bombers were also Chechen, though apparent independent of the Chechen secession movement which generally targeted Russians rather than US interests. China has already had a series of school massacres which supposedly were just isolated crazy people, but sure look as if they MIGHT have been covert operations patterned after the Columbine and Beslan school attacks as part of the Global War On Islam since China is technically an enemy of Islam because of the Uighur conflict. Only in Norway, Kenya, Nigeria, Paris, Israel, Beslan, Thailand and the Philippines and a few other cases do Muslim (or Christian) radicals obviously attack the public and openly proclaim their motives in the name of politics and /or religion. Since Columbine, Sandy Hook and Virgnia Tech, the US, China and now even Russia have suffered a series of bombing, arson, shooting and stabbing and false gunman and bombing threats which would make the Taliban proud which are staged identically to Islamist terror attacks on schools, colleges, movie theaters and malls, but they have been carefully staged by lone patsy gunmen with no connections to any known groups so as to not expose any obvious connections to any motive other than mental illness. To this day, no authorities have any idea of the motives in Columbine or Sandy Hook.
newsmax: Investigators in Kuala Lumpur are trying to ascertain the identity of a caller who spoke with the pilot not long before the ill-fated plane took off, Britain’s Mail on Sunday reported. The call— two minutes in duration— was placed to Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah’s mobile phone from a cell phone with a pay-as-you-go SIM card. Authorities traced the card to a shop in Kuala Lumpur. Investigators say that the ID provided for the purchase, as required by law, turned out to be bogus. theblaze Investigators looking into mystery woman who called pilot… The Daily Mail wrote, “The discovery raises fears of a possible link between Captain Zaharie, 53, and terror groups whose members routinely use untraceable SIM cards. Might not be sign of terrorism. But it probably is. It is also reported that out of respect, they waited TWO WEEKS before asking the wife about her husband, which the FBI would never do.
3/23/2014 CNN Flight 370 turned, dropped altitude: Military radar tracking shows that the aircraft changed altitude after making a sharp turn over the South China Sea as it headed toward the Strait of Malacca, a source close to the investigation into the missing flight told CNN. The plane flew as low as 12,000 feet at some point before it disappeared from radar, according to the source. The sharp turn seemed to be intentional, the source said. The official, who is not authorized to speak to the media, told CNN that the area the plane flew in after the turn is a heavily trafficked air corridor and that flying at 12,000 feet would have kept the jet well out of the way of that traffic. Analysis: The experts say this fits the theory that something bad happened to the airplane and they were just trying to get to a lower, safer altitude, assuming that there was nothing sinister in cutoff of data, transponder, and loss of communications. Or, this pretty much indicates an intent to evade radar and tracking, which is what you would do if you wanted to steal the aircraft, not just splash it, and that this was probably planned by more than 2 rogue pilots. If people are willing to believe that the US government was complicit in letting 4 airliners run wild, is it possible other people in the Malaysian government and military helped flight 370 fly over land with no one willing to admit they saw anything on radar?
LIGNET: Why Insiders Think Missing Plane Landed in Pakistan As the search for Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 drags on without a trace of wreckage at sea, the likelihood of foul play looms larger. One country keeps rising to the top of the list of suspects: Pakistan. Ten days after the flight vanished, LIGNET learned that engineers at Boeing, the plane’s manufacturer, believed the missing aircraft was on the ground in Pakistan. For several reasons, including al-Qaeda’s presence there, historical attack patterns, corruption, weakness and terrorist sympathies at the highest levels inside Pakistan, that hunch just might be right.... (pay to see the rest of it)
fox General McInerney said that according to unverified reports, the plane could have been flying in the shadow of Singapore Airlines Flight 68 over India. He said a LIGNET report says that Boeing sources believe the plane is in Pakistan. McInerney said that most of the world’s sensors are in that region, and that between Rolls-Royce, Boeing and the U.S. government, officials know a lot more than has come out. “When the U.S. Navy quits their search, their ship search, they must know something in the Indian Ocean. When the Israeli defense forces, when they increase their defense alert, they must know something,”
geller A source at Boeing that the company believes the plane did land in Pakistan …. and this according to the Langley (CIA) Intelligence Network: “Boeing Source: Missing Plane in Pakistan,” LIGNET ^ | MARCH 17, 2014, 5:30 P.M. The Malaysian government reportedly is investigating the possibility that missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 avoided radar detection and landed in Pakistan near the Afghanistan border inside Taliban-controlled territory, according to the UK Independent . . . investigators confiscated a homemade flight simulator from the pilot’s home to see if it reveals any useful information . . . the Malaysian foreign minister told reporters that Malaysia asked several Asian countries for assistance in its investigation, including Pakistan . . . Pakistan dismissed the idea that a Boeing 777 could land undetected inside the country but promised to work with the Malaysian government in its search for the missing plane . . . a LIGNET analyst received information from a source at Boeing that the company believes the plane did land in Pakistan . . . Israel is taking the possibility of a terrorist attack seriously by mobilizing air defenses and scrutinizing approaching civilian aircraft, according to the Times of Israel . . . a Boeing 777 requires a lengthy, 7,500-foot runway, and Pakistan has many of them, meaning Flight 370 could conceivably be hidden in a hangar inside the country . . . U.S. surveillance of the area may be able to shed light on the theory through satellite imagery or signals intelligence.
A bit of math isolated the likely splash area to somewhere southwest of Australia where they found some possible airplane bits in satellite photos. Officials think this is the best lead so far over witnesses who say it’s in the South China sea, or in the straits of Malacca, or flew over the Maldives on its way to Somalia or Pakistan.
Back in 2011, CreepingSharia pointed out connections between Anwar Ibrahim and Muslim Brotherhood’s chief radical cleric Yusuf al-Qaradawi from Malaysia Watcher:
Qaradawi, whom the American Jewish Committee has called “a radical Muslim Brotherhood Ideologue” with “xenophobic and anti-Semitic views”, has beenlinked to Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden through the Bank Al-Taqwa, where he is a principal shareholder and former Sharia advisor . His decades-long leadership role (he has twice been offered a chairmanship and admits that the Brotherhood considers him “their Mufti”) within the Muslim Brotherhood may also indicate a further link to Al Qaeda, as the Brotherhood served as aspringboard for Al Qaeda devotees like Ayman Al-Zawahiri and Khalid Sheik Mohammed.
From infidel blogger alliance: via Vlad: Missing Malaysia MH370: Search planes grounded by ‘red tape’ 18 March 2014 Last updated at 12:17 GMT The aerial search for missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 flight has been hampered by refusal from Indonesia (with the world’s largest muslim populatin) to let planes overfly their territory. There are P-3 Orion maritime patrol planes from the USA, S.Korea and Japan waiting to fly. If that 777 were to somehow land in Indonesia, and Indonesia saw it on radar but did not report it, that might be one reason to not allow overflight, but we don’t know.
From counterjihad blogger / Robert Spencer Slate whitewashes Muslim Brotherhood ties of Malaysian pol “fanatically” supported by pilot of missing plane Here is reality: “Anwar Ibrahim’s ties to the Muslim Brotherhood run deep. Ibrahim helped establish the International Institute for Islamic Thought, or IIIT, a Muslim Brotherhood front group in the United States. IIIT has come under fire for their connections with terrorist organizations. In 2002, Anwar Ibrahim’s IIIT was included in a lawsuit by victims […]