Celebrating Lao New Year/Songkan 2014 on Saturday, April 26th, 2014! This year the Festival will be held at the Richmond Civic Center Plaza from 10AM to 5PM. The evening party from 5PM to 12AM, hosted by 17 organizations of the Bay Area, will be held at the Richmond Auditorium, which is conveniently located at the Plaza.
- Six of the Baddest Asian Pacific American Comedians Come to Knock on SF’s Door
- San Francisco’s Asian Art Museum Announces 2014-2015 Exhibition Schedule
- The Chinese Culture Center of San Francisco Presents the 5th Annual Chinatown Music Festival
- Fifth Laotian National Conference Set for This Weekend
- S.F.’s Annual Japanese Pop Culture Extravaganza Attracts Huge Crowds For Music, Anime, Film, Fashion And Ramen